Resources for Body Psychotherapists
“In the EABP we place value on dialogue and exchange between members and with others from associated fields. As part of our mission we make our resources openly available.”
Here is how you can communicate with others on matters of theory and practice?
- Come to an EABP congress – next 09 – 12 September in Bologna. Every two years we get together with colleagues from associated fields to talk and exchange on a wide range of topics. You can share your work by presenting a workshop or experience what others are doing.
- Join a USABP or Knowledge sharing webinar.
- Follow the Somatic Pscychotherapy conversations with psychotherapists, and researchers.
Or how you can expand your understanding of what body psychotherapy is, how it has developed and the different modalities and approaches, or what has been written on a particuar topic:
- Articles writen by EABP members
- Magazine – Somatic Psychotherapy Today
EABP has its own scientific Journal – the IBPJ, which is a cooperative effort between EABP and USABP. It comes out twice a year.