Benefits of becoming a National Association
What are the benefits of forming a National Association?
- To connect with colleagues in your own country
- To share your passion for the profession and your expertise
- To pool resources
- To collaborate locally on practice, theory and research
- To learn from different modalities
- To support each other in developing the profession
- To support the translation of seminal body psychotherapy publications and relevant documents into your own language
- To join forces in lobbying local government and health insurance companies to accept our trainings and membership.
National Associations retain 47% of Membership Fees to support this work.