Organisational Membership is open to natural or corporate bodies, usually body psychotherapy Training Institutes or Professional Associations, working in the field of body psychotherapy.
Must have at least two Full Individual EABP members.
- Name and address published in the website Register of Body Psychotherapists
- Can apply to join the FORUM of Body Psychotherapy Organisations
- Access to their own public profile on the website, where they can update changes and corrections
- Access to the Intranet (Members pages) and discussion groups on the website
- Receive all EABP information including the quarterly eNews
- Can get print subscriptions for the International Body Psychotherapy Journal and the Body, Movement and Dance in Psychotherapy at a reduced rate
- A member of the organisation, who is a Full Individual Member of EABP, can exercise a vote for the organisation in the biannual General Assembly, or can vote by postal or proxy voting
- Up to three other members of the organisation may attend the biannual General Assembly (at their own cost) even though they are not EABP Individual Members
- Can advertise appropriate body psychotherapy trainings on the EABP website.
€ 210 per year
Are you interested in joining us?
Then complete the Organisational Membership application form on the right-hand side of the page and email it to the National Association in your country. If there is no National Association email it to the EABP Secretariat.
Revised April 2015